Date: 31st August – 1st September, 2006
Venue: Irene Country Lodge, Irene.
Topic: Debt restructuring.
A pc-based event that will be using case studies (real South African & International examples) as the core of the course. It will be covering the entire restructuring process from problem identification through to designing, developing and selling the restructuring proposal.
Speaker: Julian Roche.
Cost: R8 495 per delegate.
Benefits of attending the course:
- Know how to spot companies in distress or heading into distress.
- Understand why company restructurings are necessary.
- Appreciate the role of debt and equity instruments in corporate restructuring.
- Learn how to evaluate shareholder value in failing and debt-ridden companies.
- Gain knowledge of how banks approach corporate restructuring.
- Learn how to design turnaround strategies.
This invitation was brought to you by Turnaround Management Association - Southern Africa - the forum for turnaround and corporate renewal professionals in Southern Africa, established for purposes of information exchange, knowledge capturing, networking, education and raising the standards of turnaround.