The initial board of directors of the Turnaround Management Association - Southern Africa has been elected.
The 9-person board, in order of votes received at the election of 29 April 2005, comprises of:
- Jan van der Walt (Corprenewal)
- Milton Kahari (Turnaround Partners)
- Robin Taggart
- David Gewer (Werksmans)
- Colin Batchelor (Phetiso Enterprise Development)
- Ken Chitando (Turnaround Partners)
- Patrick von Spreckelsen (Corprenewal)
- Frans Maritz (Corprenewal)
- Vincent Marino (Business Renewal & Survival Strategies)
The purpose of the initial Board of Directors is to work towards achieving Provisional Chapter status, including the election of the 2005/06 Board of Directors and executives, increased membership, achieving publicity for the chapter, and to prepare a pro forma business plan and budget for consideration by the 2005/06 Board of Directors that includes required information to be submitted to TMA.